Les Rochettes 10
+41 26 675 22 22
Latest Update: 13 March 2017
This Policy may be updated at any time. Please ensure that you regularly read the latest version of this page. The first paragraph of the Policy tells you when the last update was made.
Categories of personal data
Jean-Claude Nussbaumer can collect, process and use the following categories of personal data in connection with the use of the Site:
- IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of Internet provider and other kinds of information related to the computer and the connection that are relevant for the identification of the type of end device used by the user and the connection to the Site, in order to enable the exchange of data with the user and the user's device and to ensure the comfortable use of the Site,
- URL and IP address of the Site, from which the user visits our Site or which forwards the user to our Site, including date and time,
- sub-pages accessed by users during their visit to our Site and the links clicked on by users on the Site, including date and time, and
- contents of all communication routed through the Site, including all the information that user share with Jean-Claude Nussbaumer and/or other users on the Site (questions addressed to Jean-Claude Nussbaumer by users through the contact function).
We collect, process and use this personal data for the following purposes:
- to manage, operate, maintain and improve the Site and the advertised services,
- to help us to improve the Site and our services,
- to answer the users’ questions and meet the users’ requirements, and
- to avoid the illegal use of our Site.
Cookies are small files stored on the user's computer or mobile device when the user visits this Site. Jean-Claude Nussbaumer uses the following cookies on its Site:
Language selection cookie
- This cookie saves the user's language selection so that the Site can be displayed to the user in the same language during future visits.
- This Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on the user's computer to help analyse how users use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about the Site usage is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America.
- On behalf of the operator of this Site, Google uses this information to analyse the use of the Site by its users, to prepare reports on the Site activities and to provide other services to the Site operator related to the use of the Site and the internet. The IP address submitted to Google Analytics by the user's browser is not combined with any other Google data.
Users may refuse the filing of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser software. User can opt out of Google Analytics. Users should note, however, that in this case they may not be able to use the full functionality of this Site.
Recipients of users' personal data
Information on personal data
On request, the Administrator will give users information on all their stored personal data, recipients or categories of recipients and the purpose of storing the data. To this end, users can contact the Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Other questions on data protection
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or monitored by Jean-Claude Nussbaumer and/or the Artist. These other websites are not subject to this Policy and we are not responsible for their content or for the policy they apply to the treatment of personal data. We recommend that you read the policy used by these websites and check how these websites protect your personal data and whether they are trustworthy.